- Race bibs are collected on the morning of the event from 6.40am
- Water stations will be located at the turn around points (2.5km and 5km)
- Open to all ages and abilities
- Warm up sessions will be conducted prior to each race start
- Presentation to category and overall winners will be held following races
- Luck Draw prize open to all participants
- Free bag drop service at Freshwater Park from 6.40am
Race day times:
- 6.40am Late registrations and bib collection opens at Freshwater Park
- 6.45am Free shuttle bus from Strathfield station commences
- 8.00am 5km registration closes, event marshalling
- 8.05am 5km Run warm up
- 8.30am 5km Run start
- 8.34am 2km Kids Run start
- 8.35am 5km Walk start
- 8.40am 10km registration closes
- 8.45am 10km Run/Relay warm up
- 9.10am 10km Run/Relay start
- 9.20am 5km presentation
- 10.10am 10km presentation
Bag Drop Service:
A free baggage drop off service will be available to all participants on event day at the Bag Drop marquee at Freshwater Park.
All participants who wish to utilise this service must detach the bag drop tag from their race bib (received at the registration area when check-in) and tie it around their bag for identification (elastic bands available).
Bags will be held within the baggage compound and will only be able to be collected if your race bib number matches the number on the bag tag.
- Limit one bag per person – please secure all items
- Bag drop will open from 6:40am to 11:10am on event day
- Please note: This area will be supervised at all times however, the organisers take no responsibility for lost or stolen items.